Thank you so much for booking a call with me!
Most people interested in my services tend to ask the same questions about me, my background, and my writing process.
That’s why I’ve created this FAQ page.
Feel free to look it over before our call so that we can have the most productive meeting possible.
What’s your background?
I’ve been working in the digital marketing industry for the past decade.
For the last three years, I’ve been focusing on helping digital agencies and SaaS companies generate demand through content marketing.
I’ve done everything from creating and executing a content strategy, developing and managing an editorial calendar, as well as producing a variety of different types of content (including blog posts, ebooks, and case studies).
Do you have any writing samples I could see?
How do you approach content creation?
I use a comprehensive 8-step process when producing content.
It includes extensive keyword and topic research, outlining, writing, image sourcing, search engine optimization, editing, and proofreading.
You can read more about it here.
Any testimonials I could take a look at?
I have plenty of satisfied customers. You can read their testimonials here.
What’s your pricing look like?
Pricing depends on the scope of work and the comprehensiveness of the service you require.
Most of my clients opt for a turnkey service, which, apart from the written content itself, also includes:
- Keyword research – Identifying a primary keyword for the blog post, as well as finding related, LSI keywords that will be used throughout the blog post to improve its topical relevancy.
- Extensive topic research – Doing a deep dive on the topic to truly understand it and be able to produce the best possible resource on it. Involves researching the top 100 Google search results on the topic, as well as exploring the topic on Reddit, Quora, and Buzzsumo.
- Proofreading and editing – Going over all the written content both manually and with tools such as Grammarly Premium to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Image sourcing – Finding and including relevant images with the blog post (an average of one image for every 300 words).
- Search engine optimization – Using all the latest SEO best practices to ensure the blog post will have the best chance of ranking high in search engine results. Involves optimizing the title, meta description, URL, and the content itself.
- Adding the content to your website – Using your CMS to add the content to your website and prepare it for publication.
- Unlimited revisions – I’d be happy to revise the content as many times as necessary until you’re satisfied.
I charge $0.30/word for these types of projects.
If you don’t need some of the features listed above, I’d be happy to discuss a custom rate.