Customer surveys help you learn more about your target audience. You can then use those insights to make changes that will help you improve your website’s conversion rate.
Why you should use customer surveys
Customer surveys are a very useful source of qualitative data. Unlike website surveys, which are presented to all your website visitors, customer surveys focus on people who have already purchased from your business.
Since these people have shown that they trust your brand, they’re more willing to provide more detailed answers that will help you:
- Gain a better understanding of your target audience
- Reveal customers’ preferences and behaviors
- Tailor your website to align with your customers’ needs
Customer surveys enable you to stop relying on assumptions and gut instinct, and allow you to make decisions based on actual data.
How I do customer surveys
When designing a customer survey, I focus on asking questions that can provide actionable information we can use to improve the user experience and increase your website’s conversion rate.
Performing this type of survey helps us find out:
- Why customers buy from you
- What they like about your website and brand
- Which content is most useful to them when making a purchasing decision
- Which factors are most important to them when making a purchase
- What goals they’re trying to accomplish by buying your products
- What are the main benefits they’ve experienced after using your products
- Whether customers had any hesitations prior to making their purchase
Customer surveys are just a piece of the puzzle
Implementing website surveys is just one step in the process of increasing your website’s conversion rate. My conversion rate optimization service also includes:
- A Google Analytics audit
- Heuristic evaluation
- Heatmap analysis
- Competitive research
- Usability testing
- Copy testing
- Website surveys
- A/B testing
Interested? Book your free consultation call today and learn how I can help you skyrocket your website’s conversion rate.